This form is now closed. A new version is in development.
Re-Start: a Fund to Reconnect Small and Micro Businesses with their Employees and Customers
To complete this application form some of the information you will require includes:
· Cork City Council Account Customer Number (this can be found on your Rates Demand Document)
· Cork City Council Rate Number / LAID (this can be found on your Rates Demand Document)
· Your Bank Account Details
· A Bank Statement Header must be uploaded
This application form requires you to self declare information. Please note it will be your responsibility to provide documentation to support these declarations if requested to do so.
You can save a draft and come back again to finish the application. You do not have to complete in one sitting. Please keep a record of your username and password to avail of this facility.
1. What types of business can apply?
· Subject to the qualifying criteria below, any business that has a commercially rateable premises can apply.
- International chain stores, i.e. a business that is a non-financially independent branch of a group of chain stores which is owned and managed by a single entity.
- Non-commercial organisations such as community and sporting premises (including charity shops and community and sporting premises with a bar)
- Businesses that do not operate from rateable premises (tradesmen, service providers, etc).
- Premises that were vacant prior to the COVID -19 emergency
2. What are the criteria for qualifying for the grant?
- Have an existing rate account with Cork City Council
- Have an annual turnover of less than €5 million and employ between 1 to 50 people
- Have closed, or incurred a projected 25% or more loss in turnover to the end June 2020
- Commit to remain open or to reopen if it was closed
- Declare the intention to retaining employees that are on the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme and to reemploy staff on the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment where applicable