Form HS - Licence Application to Erect, Construct, Place and Maintain a Hoarding/Scaffolding on a Public Road/Footpath
Please Note: Application for a licence must be submitted a minimum of 14 days prior to the proposed commencement of works.
Where it is proposed to locate a Hoarding/Scaffolding on a public road a Work Method Statement / Traffic Management Plan, which includes the following, must be submitted:
- Proposed arrangements to ensure minimum impact on traffic flow.
- Arrangements for site deliveries, including time of day restrictions, vehicle queuing arrangements etc.
- Provision for storage of materials etc.
- A non refundable Application Fee of €150 must accompany each application.
For more information and a downloadable copy of the full terms and conditions, please visit THIS PAGE
on Cork City Council’s website.
- The person registering on this platform and applying for the licence will sign the declaration (digitally) and must be the holder of the accompanying insurance policy.
- If a skip is required as part of this application then you must apply for this separately.
All applications for Hoarding/Scaffolding and Mobile Crane & Hoist licences incur an application charge including withdrawn and refused applications.
Applicants must ensure that the details submitted in the application are accurate.
A consultation may be required for works of significant impact.