Form HS - Licence Application to Erect, Construct, Place and Maintain a Hoarding/Scaffolding on a Public Road/Footpath in the Administrative area of CORK CITY COUNCIL.
Please Note: Application for a licence must be submitted a minimum of 14 days prior to the proposed commencement of works.
Where it is proposed to locate a Hoarding/Scaffolding on a public road a Work Method Statement / Traffic Management Plan, which includes the following, must be submitted:
- Proposed arrangements to ensure minimum impact on traffic flow.
- Arrangements for site deliveries, including time of day restrictions, vehicle queuing arrangements etc.
- Provision for storage of materials etc.
- A non refundable Application Fee of €150 must accompany each application.
- Please also note that all Extension of Time Requests will be charged €150.
For more information and a downloadable copy of the full terms and conditions, please visit THIS PAGE
on Cork City Council’s website.
- The person registering on this platform and applying for the licence will sign the declaration (digitally) and must be the holder of the accompanying insurance policy.
- If a skip is required as part of this application then you must apply for this separately.
All applications for Hoarding/Scaffolding and Mobile Crane & Hoist licences incur an application charge including withdrawn and refused applications.
A charge will also apply to all extension of time requests.
Applicants must ensure that the details submitted in the application are accurate.
A consultation may be required for works of significant impact.
Cork City Council is committed to fulfilling its obligations imposed by the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 and the GDPR. Our privacy statement and data protection policy are available on our website.
We request that you read these as they contain important information about how we process personal data that is supplied to us.