LICENCE APPLICATION TO PLACE A MOBILE CRANE/ HOIST ON A PUBLIC ROAD/FOOTPATH
Please note: Application for a licence must be submitted a minimum of 14 days prior to the proposed commencement of works.
Where it is proposed to place a Mobile Crane/Hoist on or near a roadway a Work Method Statement / Traffic Management Plan, which includes the following, must be submitted:
- Arrangements for site deliveries, including time of day restrictions, vehicle queuing arrangements etc.
- Proposed arrangements to ensure minimum impact on traffic flow.
- Provision for storage of materials, machinery, etc
- A non-refundable Application Fee of €110 must accompany each application.
- Refundable Deposit Crane €2,000 (Road) or €3,000 (Enhanced Road Area)
- Hoist €1,000 (Footpath) or €2,000 (Road) or €3,000 (Enhanced Road Area)
For more information and a downloadable copy of the full terms and conditions, please visit THIS PAGE
on Cork City Council’s website.
Please note: The person registering on this platform and applying for the licence will sign the declaration (digitally) and must be the holder of the accompanying insurance policy.
All applications for Hoarding/Scaffolding and Mobile Crane & Hoist licences incur an application charge including withdrawn and refused applications.
Applicants must ensure that the details submitted in the application are accurate.
A consultation may be required for works of significant impact.