Cork City Council invites applications to the 2022 Arts Grant Scheme. Grants are available to community, voluntary groups/organisations throughout the city area.
Cork City Council may offer amounts of grant aid less than the amount sought. Grant assistance will only be awarded where applications meet the criteria set down by Cork City Council.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 4PM THURSDAY 18th NOVEMBER 2021.
CRITERIA FOR ALL APPLICATIONS
• Applicants must be located within Cork City Councils administrative area.
• Must be fully completed, signed and submitted before the stated deadline.
• Requested accompanying material must be submitted
• Work must be carried out in a not-for-profit basis
• Work must be artistic in nature.
• As applicable, organisations must have up-to-date policies such as child safeguarding policies that are compliant with the Children First Act 2015; policies that comply with health and safety regulation; codes of practice for equal opportunities etc.
• Recognition and accommodation of the artistically diverse interests in the city.
• Procedures for documentation and evaluation in place.
• Demonstrated connection to a specific artistic or cultural activity.
• Programmes extension and enhancement of participants understanding and/practice of art form/s
• Quality of experience and engagement with the art form in the proposed activity.
• Contribute to dialogue on the importance/ relevance of art within a community
• Demonstrate an interest in growth and development.
• Programme should be accessible to all – thought should be given to venue, cost and access requirements.
• Feasibility – activity should take account of the impact of continued public health measures and restrictions arising from Covid-19. Applicants may present two or more scenarios as required.
• Evidence of sound book-keeping practices (certified annual accounts should be supplied)
• Evidence of a committee based governing structure for organisation.
· Groups in receipt of grant aid in excess of €6,500 must submit audited accounts in order to drawdown the full grant.
· Groups in receipt of grant aid less than €6,500 must provide Income and Expenditure details outside of this application form.
Your application will be acknowledged by email within two weeks of receipt. Arts Grants are approved by full council, it is expected that the decisions on the applications will be issued by the end of February 2022.
Community Culture & Placemaking,
Cork City Council,
Tel: 021 4924000